There are 6 Ayurvedic Massage Therapy Techniques (1)
1. Garshana - silk glove/wool rubbing on the skin to exfoliate skin and promote blood circulation
2. Abhyanga – herbal oil massage to promote circulation and elimination of body waste as well as to activate the nadis for vibrant flow of spiritual consciousness
3. Vishesh – deep muscular massage
4. Swedana – herbal steam bath that keeps the head and the heart cool
5. Shirodhara – pouring warm herbal oil on the forehead to calm the mind, body, and spirit
6. Udvartana – herbal paste lymphatic massage
7. Ayurvedic facial – of the face, plus the head and neck
Truly, Ayurvedic massage is a holistic, rejuvenating, and relaxing massage experience.
To learn more about Ayurveda and its different modalities like this massage, visit our bookstore at 2W 14th St. New York, New York. http://www.namastebookshop.com/blog/ayurvedic-massage/
(1) Douillard, J. (2004). The Encyclopedia of Ayurvedic Massage. California: North Atlantic Books
Massage Testimonials for Kandace
Call 305-783-4589 to request an in-home appointment.
How To Massage Your Lover:
Create greater intimacy and deeper bonds with your Spouse, Lover, or Partner with the loving touch of massage.
eBook $4.50 & Paperback $8.99 on Amazon http://amzn.to/2reYh
Create deeper intimacy and bonding between you and your partner through the loving touch of massage. You will learn how to perform an hour long, full body massage just like the professionals.