Not Losing Weight on the Keto Diet?
The reasons that Martina include are as follows:
1. Carbs are Too High
2. Protein is Too High or Too Low
3. Carb Cheating / Carb Creep
4. Too Many Calories - Yes, They Do Count
5. Too Many Low-Carb Treats
6. Snacking on Nuts and Dairy
7. You Are Close to Your Target Weight
8. Short-Term Weight Gain and Fluctuations
9. Thyroid or Adrenal Disease & Weight Loss
11. Lack of Sleep
12. Leptin & Satiety
13. Too Much Exercise
For details, I urge you to read her blog post. She includes additional materials and details.
Not Losing Weight on a Low-Carb Ketogenic Diet? Don’t Give Up and Read Further
By Martina Slajerova
Apr 22, 2013
Lose 25 Pounds in a Month:
My Journey on the Keto Diet & Road Map for You
You are ready to transform your body into the person you always knew you could be. You are done with excuses, and are ready to start your weight loss journey. You are ready to take control and you are grabbing the tools for your metamorphosis. Come! Learn! Lose up to 25 pounds in a month using the Keto Diet.
Author Profile: http://www.amazon.com/author/kandaceblevin