What Happens on the Other Side of the Missed Call to Your Massage Therapist
Scenario 1: I call the number. I receive their voicemail. They sound nice. I leave a voicemail that I am returning their call and wanted to know if they were trying to book a massage. I go back into my treatment room to ready it for the next person. I say goodbye to the last client and greet the next. I step out of the treatment room to allow the new client to get on the table. I watch my screen, willing the client to call. No dice. I re-enter the room and start the next massage. Out of the corner of my eye, I see them calling back. Great...
Scenario 2: I see a text message, and it goes like this:
- Potential Client: I would like to schedule a one hour massage. Do you have anything this week?
- Me: As a matter of fact, I have a 3pm today, a 10am tomorrow, and a 1:30 on Friday.
- Potential Client: Great! I can make the 3pm!
- Me: Wonderful! I just need your full name and an email where I can send your Health Intake form. Do you know where we are located?
- Potential Client: Yes, I know where you are. My name is Jill Smith email@example.com
- Me: Thanks, Jill! I'll see you soon!
Just at that moment, my client opens the door to the treatment room. I check them out, change the table, and enter the new appointment in my computer.
Every day, some version of this happens. As an independent business owner, I am in no position to hire a full time receptionist. Please leave a clear voicemail telling me what you need, or text me. It is truly the ideal way to reach me. Thanks!
My newest book is available now on Amazon on Kindle and in paperback!
How To Massage Your Lover:
Create greater intimacy and deeper bonds with your Spouse, Lover, or Partner with the loving touch of massage.
Create deeper intimacy and bonding between you and your partner through the loving touch of massage. You will learn how to perform an hour long, full body massage just like the professionals.
Click here to order yours! http://amzn.to/2reYhZZ
Author Profile: http://www.amazon.